Various competitions after the Covid-19 ends
I am introducing this year various competitions and it will be held in our school after the Covid- 19 ends.
1) Budding Poets – Students will recite their own poems which they have written. Also for E- Magazine it will be applied. ( class 3 to class 12) different divisions
2) Original write ups – Required for E-Magazine
3) Famous Personalities ( their Speech) to recite for class 9 to class 12. Different divisions
4) Extempore ( you will be given some time before you are asked to speak on a topic) Class XI& XIi
English & Hindi/ Bengali
5) Debate – House wise competition ( four per house) For the motion one house and against the motion the other house.
# Budding Poets and original write ups I request students from class 3 to class 12 to immediately submit their articles to the respective teachers who are Incharge.
6) For History, Geography and Computer Science kindly contact your teachers.
7) Hindi and Bengali- Budding Poets and Original stories kindly contact your teachers immediately for all classes.
8) Art& Craft– contact your teacher. I have seen some wonderful drawings and paintings
you may submit more items.
9) Junior Section– Teachers will direct the students what they are suppose to do. ( Nursery to class 5)
Parents of the junior section may contact the junior section teachers regarding the E- Magazine .
During this period while the students are carrying on with ONLINE classes, I would like the students to exhibit their talents and come forward to show how unique and talented they are.
Looking forward for all your support and cooperation to make this project a success.
J. S. Gupta
Pailan World School